There are two (2) kinds of notifications in this page:
- Examination date open for registration (usually beginning of the year)
- Examination date for sitting for the exam (usually around August of the year)
2023 registration for examination is now OPEN! Those students who has not registered for examination 2023 can proceed to do examination registration in bis.lppeh.gov.my from now on.
Examination to be Held - Notification for Candidates in Kuching, Sarawak.
*Remarks - D05 Principles and practice of marketing is a 2-hour paper, not 3-hour.
Part 2 timetable I have no copy to show, but should follow the same sequence with D07 to D12 listed down as below:
- TUE - 9.00 - 12.00 (Principles of Valuation D09) 27 Sep, 2022
- TUE - 14.00 - 16.00 (Building Technology II D12) 27 Sep, 2022
- WED - 9.00 - 12.00 (Laws relating to Property D10) 28 Sep, 2022
- WED - 14.00 - 17.00 (Land Economics D07) 28 Sep, 2022
- THU - 9.00 - 12.00 (Real Estate Agency Practice D11) 29 Sep, 2022
- THU - 14.00 - 16.00 (Estate Agency Law D08) 29 Sep, 2022
05 Aug, 2022 the Board has issued a notification on Examination 2022 highlighting the need of doing Self-Test for COVID-19. See below notification:
01 Jun, 2022 the Board has issued a notification on Examination 2022 which is to be held 27-29 Sep, 2022. According to this circular, those who did NOT participate in the 2020 & 2021 examinations could register during 01-30 Jun, 2022 for this September, 2022 examination.
Due to poor response from the short notice of examination 2020, the board has issued a circular with the intention to allow another re-taking of examination in Sep, 2022. This circular (Special Instruction for Exam Candidates for Year 2020) was issued on 03 Mar, 2022 as below:
BoVAEP has dropped a BOMB today 24th Dec, 2021 on a Christmas Eve! See notice below:
EARLIER ON: Examination was postponed due to COVID-19 Pandemic:
The previous examination schedule (timetable) is shown below: