Notification for Candidates in Kuching, Sarawak.
*Remarks - D05 Principles and practice of marketing is a 2-hour paper, not 3-hour.
Part 2 timetable I have no copy to show, but should follow the same sequence with D07 to D12 listed down as below:
- TUE - 9.00 - 12.00 (Principles of Valuation D09) 27 Sep, 2022
- TUE - 14.00 - 16.00 (Building Technology II D12) 27 Sep, 2022
- WED - 9.00 - 12.00 (Laws relating to Property D10) 28 Sep, 2022
- WED - 14.00 - 17.00 (Land Economics D07) 28 Sep, 2022
- THU - 9.00 - 12.00 (Real Estate Agency Practice D11) 29 Sep, 2022
- THU - 14.00 - 16.00 (Estate Agency Law D08) 29 Sep, 2022
05 Aug, 2022 the Board has issued a notification on Examination 2022 highlighting the need of doing Self-Test for COVID-19. See below notification:
01 Jun, 2022 the Board has issued a notification on Examination 2022 which is to be held 27-29 Sep, 2022. According to this circular, those who did NOT participate in the 2020 & 2021 examinations could register during 01-30 Jun, 2022 for this September, 2022 examination.
Due to poor response from the short notice of examination 2020, the board has issued a circular with the intention to allow another re-taking of examination in Sep, 2022. This circular (Special Instruction for Exam Candidates for Year 2020) was issued on 03 Mar, 2022 as below:
BoVAEP has dropped a BOMB today 24th Dec, 2021 on a Christmas Eve! See notice below:
EARLIER ON: Examination was postponed due to COVID-19 Pandemic:
The previous examination schedule (timetable) is shown below: