Part 2 of LPPEP Estate Agent Examination
This part has 6 subjects:
- Land Economics – D07
- Estate Agency Law – D08
- Principles of Valuation – D09
- Law Relating to Properties – D10
- Real Estate Agency Practice – D11
- Building Technology II – D012
When you have completed Part 2, you would need to go through the 2 years* of practical experience – which is called the Probation Period.
During this probation, you will be called a Probational Estate Agent (PEA).
The Board will schedule a time for the Test of Professional Competence (TPC) interview after you have fulfilled the requirement of PEA. Only after having passed the TPC interview that a PEA is qualified to be a “Registered Estate Agent” (REA).
A REA is a professionally qualified Real Estate Agent and be given the Authority to Practice under the Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers Act, 1981 (as amended).
* This 2 years can be shortened to 1 year if the candidate is already a registered valuer under the Board.
Please check the Lembaga website (www.lppeh.gov.my) for further information.